Master Bathroom & Overall Update
To move or not to move—that is always the question. These homeowners had been asking themselves that for years. They continued to casually look for a new home, but never found the exact house that achieved the perfect combo of house and yard they were looking for.
Instead of moving, they decided to fully remodel their existing master bathroom and give the entire main level a facelift. This allowed them to redo some of the things that drove them crazy about their current house and update the style where needed.
They chose to renovate the following:
- Master bathroom
- Fireplace mantel and stone surround
- Open wall and install French doors between the front sitting room and rear family room
- Refinish all hardwood floors on main level
- Paint kitchen cabinets (This looks great but was done through another contractor.)
- Update electrical throughout
Master Bedroom, Fireplace, French Doors, Flooring, Paint, Electrical Update
Need more information about home additions and interior remodeling before pursuing a project?
See our Addition and Remodeling Guides to learn:
- Why hiring a design-builder is in your best interest
- Top projects that solve the biggest problems for Pittsburgh homes
- Budget and planning tips to get the best outcome for whole-home renovations or additions