When looking for a reputable company to entrust with your home remodel or new addition, realize that nationally recognized endorsements are rare and should be valued. It’s one thing for a company to proclaim they are a top choice, and it’s another when they prove themselves and earn the trust of others with a consistent track record of success and lasting results.
Action Builders Was Named in the Qualified Remodeler Top 500 List for the Top Remodeling Contractors in the Nation
Qualified Remodeler, a leading publication serving remodelers and home improvement companies in the U.S., ranked Action Builders in its annual TOP 500 remodelers of 2021. Since 1987, the Qualified Remodeler TOP 500 has tracked the industry’s largest and fastest growing companies.
Action Builders was honored to receive this award that recognizes them as a leading remodeling contractor in the United States. They were chosen by the Qualified Remodeler editorial staff for meeting a set of criteria including:
- Industry certification
- Total years in business
- Industry awards
- Installed remodeling dollar volume
- Industry association membership
- Community service
Based on the Qualified Remodeler’s analysis, firms ranked in the 2021 TOP 500 are experiencing a business boom.
The Importance of the Design-Build Process
To ensure your home renovation is done correctly, it’s smart to hire a general contractor who uses the design-build process (like Action Builders).
There are two phases of work when it comes to your remodel: the design phase and the build phase. Both of these follow a proven path to keep your project on time and within budget. You’re consulted throughout the selection process and in laying out your floor plan. When the design process is completed, the contractor does any necessary demolition, and then goes to work on your new, well-constructed addition.
The design-build process is a cost-effective way to approach medium- to large-scale renovations as well as remodels that need a high attention to detail. It consists of:
- Comprehensive design, construction, and project management
- Simple communication flow (one point of contact from concept to completion)
- A fluid process with predictable timelines that stays in budget
At Action Builders, we are committed to delivering the highest level of work, and by using the design-build process we place a strong emphasis on planning before we remove or add anything to your home.
What to Look for When Choosing a Contractor
Do you really need a general contractor to remodel a home or construct an addition? Yes. Every major renovation project requires a general contractor to handle the construction work. Some remodeling projects also need an architect for design services, style, detail, and management.
Remember, finding the right contractor is a process, and the best fit for your needs will pay off in the long run. When you’re looking for a good contractor, make sure they are local, licensed, insured, and have plenty of positive reviews on Google and Angi.
Get the Best Pittsburgh Home Remodeler
For your addition or remodel, choose Action Builders and rest at ease your project will be done right the first time. As a winner of the Quality Remodeler Top 500 Award, we offer premium service and excellent results.
- Trust—At Action Builders, we listen to your dreams and guide you through the design process. We work with you to avoid costly change orders, and we back you with an industry leading 5-year guarantee.
- Time—We are a “one stop shop” for your needs: architectural, engineering, permits, and construction. We’re efficient, so our job completion timelines are up to 60 days shorter than other contractors. Our process keeps your project moving fluidly.
- Expertise—We find a way to build your dreams when other contractors say, “That can’t be done.” And we match your home materials so you can’t see the difference.
Take a moment to learn more about additions.